Sunday, April 20, 2008

Creative Day 2

Yesterday was my first "blogging" day and I'm excited over this area. As I mentioned before, the card that was made yesterday was made by using a brayer and a multi-colored ink pad. I brayered the matte cardstock with my chosen colors and after the ink dried I then stamped the images from I Brake For Stamps ( http://www.ibrakeforstamps.com/) and embossed them with clear embossing powder from Ranger Products. I thought this was a great way to cheer up someone that has had surgery - "Dance" - inside it says "...I'm hoping that you'll be up and dancing soon..."
With the same method only using glossy cardstock I made several more cards similar in style. This time though I saved my bits and pieces and made a mosaic card. I laid out my little bits in the manner I most enjoyed and then I glued them in place on a piece of left over white matte cardstock. I left a tiny bit of space between the rectangles whilst gluing them on the cardstock so I could add some Turquoise Stickles as a framing idea. Once the Stickles was dry I then mounted all of this to a turquoise leftover cardstock and mounted it onto my card with the stamped words from Hero Arts of "Wishing You a Very Happy Day". I rather like how this one turned out so from now on I keep my "bits and pieces"...LOL I do hope you will leave a comment, and will have a creative weekend.

No comments: