Monday, January 11, 2010

BLOGGING

I have been surfing the blogspots and enjoy most all of them as I can get really inspired by their art and comments.  How about you - do you blog?  If not maybe you could at least enjoy the art on these blogs.  I just joined as a follower the Erica Taylor blog at http://taylordconcepts.blogspot.com/ because she does give me a lot of inspiration.  She has some wonderful tips and techniques, let alone the art that she shares. 

There are other blogs that I belong to and someday I'll list them in a writing here.  Sooooo,

After viewing her site, I am now going back to my table to hopefully create something very artful in hopes that it'll get published or at the least be a nice artful swap.  Thanks for looking and until the next time.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Audrey for the wonderful compliments. I truly appreciate them and hope that we can get to know each other a little better.

happy Crafting
Erika