Wednesday, January 26, 2011

KEEPING BUSY

It is January and the weather is getting colder, so I've been staying in a "playing"
in my studio.  With the aches and pains of the colder temps, I feel like this old man
looks...LOL.   Isn't he a scream?  I used the Diamond patterned Cuttlebug folder on white card stock, two shades of purple card stock to back the old man image from I Brake for Stamps.  A dark purple piece of rick/rack was added behind the backing of the old man.  He's drinking a cup of hot chocolate to warm his innards...LOL.

I think the "Red Hat Lady" has a problem - like possibly being a bit tipsy from her wine.  I really enjoy using the Senior Stamps from I Brake For Stamps as they usually remind me of someone dear/near to me.  This one reminds me of a lady I used to know in AZ, and well she was a scream with or without an alcoholic
beverage in her hand.  I created this card with a Paisley Cuttlebug Folder on white card stock.  I placed a red, with a deckle cut top, card stock to the back of  our Lady.  DerWent water colors were used to color her.  A red ribbon to match her red hat was applied.

I hope  you enjoyed my funny family of seniors as much as I enjoyed creating them.  Please leave a comment, if you wish. Until next time.......

3 comments:

Chrissy D said...

These humorous seniors tickle my funny bone. Wonderful work!

Unknown said...

I just LOVE your senior cards, Audrey!!
Della

Created By You said...

Made me laugh, great images! Thanks so much for sharing!