Thursday, January 6, 2011

LIFE GOT IN MY WAY

It has been way too long since I last posted.  Life (dh's illness) sure can get in the way of creativity.  Keep a watch out as I have resolved to (no not a new years resolution) get more creative.   I have marked my calendar(s) to create five (yes that is five - 5) Christmas cards on the 25th of each month.  Wish me luck, as I don't know what happened this year.  I thought I had another month to get all my Christmas stuff done, and alas, I didn't even get to send out any cards.  To my family, followers and members of Inky Fun Stampers (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/inkyfunstampers/ ) I sincerely apologize.  Okay, I'm off to my studio to get creative and then post some of the outcome.  Until next time....

1 comment:

Created By You said...

Wow that is a big challenge you have presented yourself, Audrey... so how is it going?
My resolution is to keep my stamp room clean... LOL that's like mission impossible!
Hugs,
Sharon F.