Tuesday, December 29, 2009

PAINT CHIP BOOKLET SWAP

On the Inky Fun Stampers site (inkyfunstampers-subscribe@yahoogroups.com) we have a "paint chip booklet swap".  I've enclosed only a few photos of how mine will look.  Right now I just wanted to share with you before I put on the "finishing touches". 

I've been working on mine off and on for the past month and it has been a labor of love, but it also  has been an out of the box exhilarating experience also.  When I regain my sanity, I just may make one for my g-g-kids.  You can find these crayola paint chips at your local Ace Hardware Store, and they are free for the taking.  I hope you'll want to make one of these little booklets also.  Please leave me a message if you would care to, but enjoy until next time.




























12 comments:

* Shell B.* said...

Hey Audrey........nice job!
Wish I could see in real life tho!

Shell~Alaska

loz said...

It is looking good Audrey. Loz

Faye said...

That's really cool! Wonderful work!

Neet said...

Came to you via Jane - love your paint chip book - what a great idea - might just have to get some samples and do one.
Thanks for sharing.

Frances Naeve said...

Audrey, this is so cool. I'd like to know how you do this. Any chance you can post the directions to my HIT group?

cathy said...

That's a cute idea, Audrey. You did a good job on it.

Leslie G. said...

Those are so amazing.. what a lot of detail work!

christina d said...

I love your paint chip book. It is tyrnng ot so cute. I went back a ways cause I've not staying caught up. Looks like you had fun with Christmas and I'm glad hubby is fairly healthy. Take care!

Debby said...

How fun! Looks wonderful!

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Those paint chips are so cute. What a fun project!

Holley

debbie said...

very cute
thanks

Ellis said...

Great booklet! =)
Hugs, Elenor