Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Took Some Time Out

I did manage to get some studio time tonight and made these cards. You can't really read the words on the "graduation" card, but it says in gold embossed letters "Congratulations". Saw this as a take off or "casing" of another card that was made with toile paper, with ribbons and flowers. The other card is a birthday card made by using stamps from I Brake From Stamps and stamping with versa mark onto a magazine cover that featured tiny purple etc. flowers, and embossing it with silver embossing powder. I don't remember the name of the papers I used - sorry. On the inside I stamped in a matching darker purple ink, "May your birthday be fille with Many blessings." The stamp is from Stampabilities GR1086. Now that I'm relaxed, I'm off to slumberland. Leave a comment if you care to, and have a creative rest of the week.

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Your graduation card is so clever. I love the little diplomas used with the ribbon!

Your second one is really pretty. You used the Faux Cloisonne technique I think. Anyway, it is lovely. TFS, Audrey

Michi Michaelson, Orange County, CA said...

Hi Audrey!
Your graduation and birthday cards are ADORABLE!!! I just LOVE 'em!!!!!!!!!!!