Monday, May 5, 2008

What a weekend - NOT!!!

I was all set to really get things accomplished and on Saturday I did. Come Sunday this was a "fatal" day for me. I decided to ask my dh to go with me to check out our nearest nursery for some flowers, plants whatever, so far so good. We "head" out to the garage and I was going to drive. I went around to the back of the car, and as I was about to round the corner of the car low and behold I blacked out, and down I went. I now have a "purple" head, which of course is covered up by my hair thank goodness, but my oh my am I ever achy today. I sometimes think that when this happens. and it has happened before my falling like this, that I may be having mini strokes. When I get to my daughters house I will have this checked out. Right now I'm a bit busy trying to get our garage sale items marked, cards made and mailed, packing for our trip and you name it. Oh, well there is always tomorrow, and I do hope that tomorrow holds a less sore body and head. Take care, leave me a comment (good or bad), and have a creative week.

3 comments:

I Brake For Stamps said...

Oh, Audrey, that is horrible! I do hope you are better today. Please have this checked out.
Della

Shirley said...

No kidding, Della. I agree totally with you. Audrey, by putting off having it checked you might be making something that would be easy to take care of a lot harder if you wait. Trust me and please have your doctor take a quick look. :-)

Stacy said...

Audrey, ouch! So sorry this happened! I hope you'll follow everyone's advice and try to find out what's up. Can't take chances with your health, you know!