Saturday, May 3, 2008

A Challenge For Me

This morning I discovered a challenge on the HIT (Hearts in Touch) group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HeartsInTouchRubberStamps/ that they had a challenge. It looked simple enough, except when I started to do it I got a brain block. I kept looking at the colors that were used and didn't want to use those colors as that would be a duplication, so I kept running into this block of colors. What to do? Then I remembered that I know someone has an anniversary coming up so I thought I would try to do it all in just black and white. Again, simple right? Wrong. I didn't have a ribbon to go with it - now what? So an hour later I finally found this "heart" ribbon and viola' I had my card. I've also been cutting up some of the backgrounds and making them into cards too. I won't bore you with them here, I just wanted to let you enjoy my endeavor of today.
We will be having a huge garage sale this coming weekend, so we are in the process of marking our "treasures". Wish us luck for selling everything. Enjoy. Leave a comment if you care as I need to learn more. Have a creative weekend.

No comments: