Tuesday, May 13, 2008

YIPPEEE - YAAAHOOOO

Well it is about time - May has finally arrived and are we ever happy. It is vacation time for us. We are going to have reunions with our families, a welcome home for a marine grandson, a wedding, and 4 graduations to attend. I think this is called "party time"....LOL I'm taking some of my crafting stuff along (if I could take my whole room I would), the immediate crafting stuff will be up front with me so I can color &/or cut out things as my dh is driving along the interstates. We have the car just about packed to the hilt, and we still have our little doggies stuff to "squeeze" in there too. Sometimes we consider buying a "van" to haul all of our "prized possessions" but that just means there would be more "stuff" to pack and unpack. With all of that said and done, I'm now going to wish one and all a very fun filled and creative time of your own. See you on the trailways..........

No comments: