Thursday, December 18, 2008

ICE CAN BE NICE

Okay I don't like ice as it is hazardous for man & beast alike. BUT... it did give me an excuse to be in my playroom for the past couple of days.
I'm standing in my living room looking outside at the ice that we had which started Monday and is now pretty much gone today - Thursday, due to the warmer climate. We have not received any mail for the past several days, and thank goodness we have a well stocked pantry and freezer. Speaking of which I will have to re-stock as I've been cooking again and freezing those meals. Today I made "Sausage & Lentil Stew". I can never remember having lentils before, so this was something new to me and I found out that they are delicious so I will be having them on hand from now on.
The photo of the Christmas cards is "some" of the cards that I have made. I have had fun trying to come up with different ideas, but with my not so crafty brain it is hard. Thanks to a gal called "Becca" on http://groups.yahoo.com/group/inkyfunstampers/ she has given me a lot of good ideas for "next" Christmas. This woman has come up with some of the neatest looking cards and Not One is alike. Now that is what I call a very crafty woman.
Please enjoy this post and return when you get a chance. Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Oh Audrey, Can I come over for dinner? Sausage & Lentil Stew sounds delicious!!!

I LOVE the cards!

Have a very Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!