Sunday, December 28, 2008

ONWARD TO VALENTINE DAY

Okay I realize Valentine Day is a couple of months away, but.... I've done all of the New Years Cards that I'm going to do, so why not think ahead!!! On the table are my Cuttlebug Folders, new & old, and out of site is my Wizard that I use with these folders. Just to the left of the basket of folders are "some" of the cutouts I've been making in anticipation of completing Valentine cards in the near future. I was having so much fun with the cutting out, that I almost forgot to make dinner. That is of course when Ed and our doggie, Molly, came into my studio to ask what's to eat? Try to explain how much fun you were having to someone that doesn't really "get it" - this hobby of mine. I did manage to make a pork chop dinner. I browned a couple of large pork chops, made some dressing, and placed all of this in an 8 x 8 inch pan. Then I poured Mushroom soup atop and put it in the oven along with some escalloped corn that I whipped up. Yes, I wanted to get back to playing so that's why it's in the oven and not in the microwave baking...LOL. There is a method of madness for us stampers isn't there? This afternoon I want to get my Melting Pot and UTEE (ultra thick embossing powder) out and have some play time with that and some roller stamps. Wish me luck. Thanks for stopping by and return again.

No comments: