Sunday, August 22, 2010

GRANDSONS WEDDING CARD

I finally got busy and tried again in creating my grandsons
wedding card.  (The brown is from my dining room table.) After making this card I still have yet to make the wedding shower card. Well, I'd better get busy, but the following is how I did this card.

I did several things to the card - I colored the background with ink and a rolled over some screen material.  I then ran it through my Wizard with a cuttle bug folder (leaves).  Then I ran the arch type die (side dies) (floral borders) through my Wizard and punched out the pieces and placed them on the background paper about 1/2 inch in on both sides.  I then used a HIT (Hearts in Touch) stamp to stamp the flowers atop and placed them over the arch dies.  I then stamped a couple (from a miscellaneous stamp company), cut them out, and then placed them on the background being sure to place them so they looker further back.   The roses were colored an off white with my DerWent water color pencils and there were some daisies that I colored yellow with a brown center, also with my water color pencils. 

Thanks for stopping by, and please do leave a comment.  Until next time....


1 comment:

* Shell B.* said...

Hey Audrey,
I really like this card how you made it!! Awesome!!

You could put a sentiment below the couple or a ribbon across with a mini tag hanging with their names??

Hugs Shell~Alaska♥