Saturday, November 20, 2010

THE SAME BUT DIFFERENT

 I made some Thanksgiving cards today.  They basically are the same, but yet the stamped object is a bit different in the coloring.  The first card (in orange) I used gold embossing powder on a calendar page that had some orange, green and brown in it.  The second one (in brown), I also embossed it with gold onto a calendar page that had green, brown and dark red in it.   In person it came out a lot better than what you see on the right. 

The green and red cards were punched with a Martha Stewart punch and then the punched part was backed with a green (or red) card stock.  On the inside I placed a piece of white paper (to hide the colored card stock), and stamped happy thanksgiving.   Again the stamped image is the same (basket full of fruit) but colored differently by using my DerWent water colors.

I enjoyed creating these cards, and hopefully the recipients will enjoy them as much as I did creating them.   I also hope that you will enjoy looking at them.  Until next time....

No comments: