Wednesday, July 22, 2009

HAVING SOME FUN ON A RAINY DAY

Here in NE Arkansas it has been raining, which means it is "cool" enough to do some stamping. The humidity even has been down, so then my embossing powder does not get clumped up...LOL. The card to the right is what I call "Tiny Bubbles" and the stamp is from I Brake for Stamps at www.ibrakeforstamps.com/ Della has the most fun senior stamps there is on the Internet that I have ever seen. I stamp one of the seniors and while I'm coloring, I get to giggling and then I have to cut out the stamp as I've colored outside of the lines. The ribbon is just some pink gross grain ribbon I had lying around, and I attached some deep pink brads to it. On the background, I used glossy paper and some alcohol inks by Ranger Industries at www.rangerink.com/ . The darker pinkish paper is from the Paper Temptress at www.papertemptress.com/ who has gorgeous paper and card stock. The lighter pink card stock is some paper I purchased some time ago and I don't remember where I got it (sorry). The "I don't do mornings" is how I felt the other day when I saw it raining. I soon got out of the mood because I realized my stamp room was probably one of the coolest rooms in our house. The stamp is from Stampabilities www.craftsetc.com and I affixed it to a circle of floral fabric (in other words it is the fabric that is wrapped around flowers that were delivered to me), and I deckle cut the circle. The background paper I made by using some "glitter paint" that I had purchased at Wal Mart and dabbed it on some white card stock. It is for the "trio color" swap that we have this month over on Inky Fun Stampers. Come join in the fun at: inkyfunstampers-subscribe@yahoogroups.com Just tell them you saw Audrey's Blog. I do hope you have enjoyed looking at my attempt at some fun with our art of rubber stamping and I hope you'll visit often. Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

christina d said...

Both of your cards are so cute! I love how you did them.

K said...

great cards!