Friday, July 17, 2009

IT'S JULY

It's July, 2009, and what a month. The photo of my gladiolas on the right are blooming. These flowers have grown so tall and their stems are so fragile, they break off. It's okay as then I get to enjoy them indoors as well. The red, white & yellow are only some of the colors that I have. One in particular is so delicate looking with a white center and the faintest of salmon/pinkish color on the outer part of the petal, that I really wish I had more of this color. I'm just glad that I am able to have their beauty that I have. The Patriotic card is one that I whipped together for a swap that I was in. I stamped the flag on some swirly shiny card stock that I purchased from Patricia Dunbar of the Paper Temptress. Her paper is so yummy and irresistible that all of it is so tempting. Please go have a look see at: http://www.papertemptress.com. The stamps are from Della Warr of I Brake For Stamps, who is another vendor that has so many deeply etched rubber stamps, and whom gives great service. Please try her site also, at: http://www.ibrakeforstamps.com. In these sad economic times we are having, to me it is very important that we rubber stampers show our appreciation to these (and other vendors) to keep their stores going, or we won't have anywhere to spend what little monies we have for our own satisfaction of creating art. Okay, I'm off of my soap box and on to do my laundry. Enjoy and leave a comment if you care to. Have a creative day.

No comments: