Monday, July 6, 2009

WHAT A MONTH

It's been awhile since I was able to post. It's been a long rough personal road, but I think I've seen the end of the tunnel and the light is as bright as my gift box I made for a challenge on http://groups.yahoo.com/group/inkyfunstampers/ . The gift box was originally a "Cheerios" cereal box of which I covered with tissue paper and adorned it with a yellow silk flower which was attached with E6000 glue. These "gift boxes" as I like to call them are so very easy to make and the recipients just love the idea of not filling our landfills with more cardboard, let alone the cost of a gift box or sack.
I do hope all that read this post will try to make one and help to save mother earth from our silliness to dispose of things we no longer want. Be creative and until next time, have an enjoyable time.

No comments: