Monday, April 21, 2008

Another Sunny Fun Day

Another day of playing on such a beautiful day. I got out my Cuttlebug Folders and make the card to the right. After the embossing, I attached the card front to a white cardstock card. I decided it needed some "color" so I got out my chalks and colored away. To hold the chalk on the card I sprayed it with the Krylon Fixative. Not sure if I want to "add" anything to the front as it may get too busy looking then. I will just add a personal note on the inside - something that has a "Spring" feeling to it.
I've also been watching some U-Tube videos for some inspiration and spent most of my creating time watching how different people make "pop-up (out)". They were a lot of fun to view, but in essence they are just a simple form (or not so simple) of the "explosion" card.
Well, time for preparing our dinner, and then some more creative fun. Enjoy and please leave a comment.

1 comment:

Char said...

Hi Audrey,

I enjoyed checking out your blog. Love my Cuttlebug embossing folders!

I'll be visiting often to see what you create.

Hugs,
Char