Friday, April 25, 2008

Shopping - Glad That's Overwith

Today was a sort of blah weather day which was perfect to go grocery shopping. I wouldn't mention this fact other than I shop for one months worth of food at a time, so you can only imagine that 4 1/2 hours later I got out of the grocery store. Also, you'll have to believe me when I say I'm still not done - I have to go to the meat market yet. Needless to say I am bushed, I've got my feet up and you're right "...no playday today..." There's always the weekend and yes I plan on using some of my backgrounds that I've made so far for some more cards. I'm trying to stock pile a few dozen or so, so I can send out RAK's - shhhhh, don't tell anyone. Well, back to my recliner and the news. Have a creative weekend, enjoy my blog and please leave a comment or two.

No comments: