Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Stormy Weather

This morning was a very "stormy" morning outside. It rained like cats and dogs - well it had huge rain drops that came down in sheets. In the meantime I decided to upload the photos of what I did last night before going to bed. The Brilliance Rainbow Technique is from the April 2008 Technique Junkies newsletter. If you haven't joined this newsletter you should as it is packed full of fun techniques to do. You can go to http://www.patstamps.com/ and tell Pat I sent you - we'll both benefit from it. After "trying" to be patient for the drying time, I had loads of fun in using HIT (Hearts in Touch) stamps to make a friend her birthday card. With another of the pieces I ran it through the Cuttlebug to see what it would look like. I like both ways. Now to go and have some more playing time. Enjoy.

No comments: