Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A CHALLENGE

On a blog I like to visit ( http://melstampz.blogspot.com/2008/07/casing-gorgeous-rak-from-annapurna-with.html ) I found the following challenge for myself and hopefully you'll challenge yourself to do it with me. It is located about half way down the page on the following blog site:
If you have the digital capabilities you can do it that way - but I thought I would try it the "hard" way...LOL. Will you join me and then we'll post our entries here.
This is what I will be doing: I’m going to print out a photo image of my garden, then taking a piece of vellum and printing the saying on it (see the following) and then placing it on top of the photo so the garden will show through. Then completing it by adding a silk flower. I hope this works out...LOL Now to go and play. Until next time, please leave a comment.
May the Sun bring you new energy by day May the moon softly restore you by night May the rain wash away your worries May the breeze blow new strength into your being May you walk through the world and know its beauty all the days of your life (An Apache blessing)

2 comments:

Annapurna said...

I love your idea of recreating my digital card with papers. Who knows may be I will take you up on the challenge even.

Annapurna said...

Looks like you didn't do your own challenge :-)
Here is mine