Wednesday, July 9, 2008

SCARY MOMENTS

On Monday, July 7th, 2008, I went to bed but couldn't sleep. Got up and sat in my chair and fell asleep again, only to be awakened with chest pains around 12:30 a.m. The humidity has been horrible around here, and not being able to breathe (felt as if I was trying to breathe in water) most of these past couple of weeks. With all of that and feeling like I had an anvil sitting on my chest with my left arm becoming numb, I called the paramedics. They checked me over, but thought that since I had an irregular heart beat as well as my blood pressure being high that they should take me to the closest hospital to really get checked out. After being in the ER for almost 3 hours, they sent me home with a "stern" get yourself a good doctor, get your diabetes under control (as the doctor feels I have nueropathy of the legs), and to make a follow up with him this next week. Okay, I have a doctor appointment on the 15th, and after reading about leg nueropathy I don't feel I have it. I feel that I have pinched nerves in my lower back, but we'll see what takes place. I'm trying to get back to my crafting table to send out my swap cards, and to make some more cards, especially thank you cards and sympathy cards.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh Audrey take care of yourself. What would we do without you. Big Hugs, Chris D from the ifs group

Scrap-Happy Mama said...

Regardless of what you "feeL", take care of yourself and keep your health in check young lady! I'll be praying for you and your doc appointment...good things happen on the 15th.....me-that's my birthday. :)