Tuesday, March 31, 2009

BIKER BABE STRIKES AGAIN

I just had to create another Biker Babe. This time I only used DerWent water color pencils on the image and I think it turned out a bit better. DerWent ( www.acco.co.uk ) water pencils can be purchased at your nearest craft store. (I purchased mine through Dick Blick Art Supplies http://www.dickblick.com/products/derwent-watercolor-pencils/ ) The images from I Brake for Stamps Humorous Seniors Full Sheet ( http://www.ibrakeforstamps.com ) are hysterical to say the least, and so very much fun to use. These stamps are very deeply etched so you get a clean and even stamped image every time. When ordering from them, tell Della "...Audrey sent me..." I'm not part of her business, just one happy consumer. NOTE: I can't get over how some of the Memories Embossing Ink "shines" as if it has "lights" to it. Well, back to my creative table, enjoy my art, and thanks for looking. Y'all come back now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for the sweet comments Audrey. It means a whole bunch when someone compliments your work.

erika

I Brake For Stamps said...

She is HOT HOT HOT in pink!
Love it!
Della