Friday, August 1, 2008

CHALLENGE BORE "REAL" BEAUTY

I happen to come upon a gorgeous digitally enhanced card that was created by Annapurna Jones (see comments), made the comment to her that I thought it was gorgeous and that I was going to try and make it the "old fashioned" way - with papers and a photo of my garden. This wonderful young lady accepted my challenge and to the right you will see her gorgeous outcome. Annapurna, if you're reading this I thank you for such beauty. To answer your question as well as others, I just haven't had the time to try and do my own challenge. I have made a promise to myself that if I "open my mouth and insert foot (feet)" I will keep that promise...LOL Now to go and fix dinner and hopefully find a suitable photo to try and recreate what she so beautifully has done both digitally and in "reality" before this weekend is out. What a great work of art even when she said she had made an error on the card - I personally think it is perfect and if the person receiving it doesn't want it I'll take it....LOL Thank you for reading my Blog, leave a comment if you wish, and have a very creative weekend.

1 comment:

Annapurna said...

My printer decided to make the picture look like the flowers are being viewed through blinds or something like that. I liked it even though it didn't look anything like the pic I asked it to print. So I used it.

Let me know when you make something, So I could stop by. Your group sounds like a lot of work for you.