Sunday, August 31, 2008

COOKING, BAKING, NO CARD MAKING....

I have been quite busy harvesting some of the fall garden produce, and the photo to the right shows some of my 'hard work'. I have baked acorn squash with butter & brown sugar, baked 2 loaves of zucchini bread, made and baked stuffed green peppers, and finally baked a dozen blueberry muffins. Of course I had to pick one of the "hottest" days to do all of this, but thanks to fans, air conditioning and a dear husband (who kept doing up all of the dishes and making lunch whilst I was doing this).
Yes, you're right, you can't create cards or other paper crafts while you are baking. Don't ask me as blueberry stains just don't come out of paper!!!! I suppose I could have soaked the card stock in some watered smashed blueberries - hmmmmmmmmmmmm, now why didn't I think of that while I was doing the muffins - Duh!!!! Oh, well, there will be a next time I'm sure and when it happens you'll be the first to know. If you would like any of these yummy recipes, just e-mail me at huffpede@yahoo.com and I'll be glad to oblige you. Enjoy.

No comments: