Tuesday, August 5, 2008

CLOSE BUT NO CIGAR

After scurrying around this past week with Inky Fun Stampers business - come join the "inky fun" at: inkyfunstampers-subscribe@yahoogroups.com - I finally got around to taking a photo of some flowers in my garden and making the "old fashioned" challenge. As the heading above says, "close but no cigar", as I noticed in the original the photo covered the "whole" of the card stock with just a bit of the photo covered with vellum and the Apache saying. OOOOP'ssss. So back to the drawing board for me and I'll have to post a closer looking card. Sooooooooo, stay tuned to this station as I'm bound and determined to get this done properly...LOL

1 comment:

Annapurna said...

Hi Audrey, it looks fine the way it is. It is different flowers and different papers but turned out really nice in its own way. You don't have to duplicate the inspiration, you can use that as a starting point and build your own.

Very nicely done.

p.s: That sentiment is pretty big isn't it?