Monday, November 10, 2008

GETTING MESSY ON A GLOOMY DAY

The photos of the above are of the "Acrylic Squish" technique that can be found on Inky Fun Stampers - Technique File ( inkyfunstampers-subscribe@yahoogroups.com ). The one on the left is using red green and yellow Washable Acrylic Glitter Paints from Wal Mart as is the one on the right except I used purple orange and green paints. The "sparkles" or bits of white or gold flecks are the "glitter" in the paint. As the name implies, you put down some acrylic paint on a sheet of glossy card stock, and then take another sheet of glossy card stock and place this on top of the paint and squish the two sheets together and then pull apart (which gives you the ripple effect). I'm not sure what I'll be doing with them, but for now they are just sitting and drying. I'll make up my mind after they are dry. If you have any suggestions for them, give me a shout. Have a creative day.

No comments: