Thursday, November 20, 2008

MORE CHRISTMAS CARDS

Today was a day that I went to my Chiropractor and now I really feel great. I even feel lots better now that I'm sitting in "my room" creating. I received from Debbie Littlejohn of Reasonable Ribbon ( http://www.reasonableribbon.com ) some absolutely gorgeous ribbon. After creating the Santa Claus, it just needed something and yep - the red velvet ribbon just hit the spot. With the "snowflake" Cuttlebug folder, I created the card, then stamped the Santa Clause stamp (unknown origin), colored it with water colors using my Derwent water color pencils (love these pencils), and affixed Santa with foam tape to the snowflake card. The scan does not do this card justice. While I'm in playing, my dear husband is outside having fun with the "zillions" of leaves that are on the ground. He'll have to come in soon as lunch is almost ready, and he'll have to get permission from the City to burn the leaves. Of course there is always time for a well deserved nap, and his leaves and my playing are just going to have to wait. Once I get up after resting, look out ribbons here I come.

No comments: