Monday, November 17, 2008

PLAYING WITH CHRISTMAS STAMPS

In between taking an AARP driving seminar (to lesson our car insurance), I've been able to play with some of my Christmas stamps. I did manage to "salvage" a Wal Mart Glitter Acrylic Squish technique I tried. I had these cute little House Mouse stamps so on they went on the technique card. Somehow, those little critters just happen to scream out at me to put them there...LOL
The "Noel" card (stamp from I Brake for Stamps - http://www.ibrakeforstamps.com ) is made with Alcohol Inks on Glossy card stock (Caramel & Cranberry with Gold alcohol inks) and "smooshed" onto my work sheet. I then ran this through my Wizard and Snowflake Cuttlebug folder. The "Noel" stamp is stamped on pinkish/red card stock with white embossing powder from Martha Stewart's line of ink pads, and sprinkled with glitter and heat set. This was placed atop a square of white card stock. I then randomly affixed three pewter looking snowflakes to complete the card. I have done about 18 more Christmas cards all with different techniques and ideas, and I still have a lot more to go.
I hope you are enjoying my attempts at this Rubber Stamping Art and will come back to take a peek now and again.

No comments: