Saturday, November 29, 2008

BRRRRRRRR!!!

Well the weather man sure has played a mean trick on us here in AR. We are suppose to be in the "southern" states, but it is so cold here that we have even caught head/chest colds. Bahhh Hum Bug!!! We enjoyed a very quiet Thanksgiving with me being in bed or at least laying down for the most part to "heal" from my aches and pains of this cold. We took my dear husband to the doctor this past week and found out that he has an enlarged heart, and it is pressing against his lungs which in turn makes him breathe in a rather shallow way. Of course that triggers a "tickle" in his throat so he is sore and has aches and pains from this condition. He is suppose to go and see a Pulmonologist in February, but I think I'm going to call the doctor on Monday to see if he can't get in sooner as he is not getting any better. He's been on some pretty strong anti-biotics but they don't seem to be working. I'm really getting concerned for him. He did get to talk to his grandson that is in the Marine Corps and his grandson that is attending college at Iowa State University. Both boys are doing great and dh really felt good after speaking with them. I had to do most of the talking as he started to cough again, and when that happens he coughs quite a long time. Both boys (brothers) were home to visit their families over the Thanksgiving Holidays, and we sure wish we could have been there to see them. I should go and get some rest, but my crafting table is calling to me, as well as this blog needs some more eye candy uploaded to it so I shall go and play a bit more. Enjoy and have a creative weekend. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: